Sunday, July 14, 2013

The journey carries on!

Just because I have not posted in awhile does not mean that I have not been continuing my journey to wellness.

Today's number is looking AWESOME! 224 pounds! That's a total loss of 35 pounds! (Insert happy dance here!)

In addition, I have lost a lot of inches...
Since the journey began I have lost - 4 inches in my waist and 10 inches in my hips. On June 9, I added a series of vitamins to my approach, and the results keep getting better! With these supplements I have lost a total of 15 pounds and 15 inches (from chest, waist, hip, thighs, and arms). I'm motivated to continue to do better.

So, with all of those good numbers, today I had to do something about it - I had to clean out my closet! All of my old clothes were looking like potato sacks and literally falling off of me.  My closet now looks really bare as all of the old, too big clothes (and there were a lot of them!) were moved to storage in the attic. (I hope that next summer I will have kept this weight off and we can donate the items). Now, my closet looks really pathetic as there are only a handful of items hanging (and all things I have had to purchase in the past two weeks!)

May the journey continue!

1 comment:

Erin said...

WAY TO GO!!!